If you’re a CQC registered care provider operating within the Bradford metropolitan area, you now qualify for 12 months free of charge* access to 14 high quality online courses for your whole staff team from a CPD accredited Skills for Care Centre of Excellence provider, Altura Learning.
You’ll also have access to the award-winning learning management system, Bridge!
Providers who sign up will benefit from:
- 14 free courses on a range of mandatory training topics and free online care training courses/content created by the Council/Care Association
- A Learning Management System that is branded as your own, simple, clean and easy to use, making online learning accessible to all
- Author your own courses. Opportunity to include organisational policies and procedures, create bespoke inductions with their own video content/pictures
- One source of truth for all training – Tools to manage/record all your face to face training
- Enhanced reporting. Quickly and easily report on staff training & evidence compliance
- Automatic refreshment of learning. Automatically schedule refreshment training
- Access to training on any internet connected device. Your staff will have access to high quality training on the move and can jump in and out of courses across multiple devices
- 24/7, 365 day a year support for all staff, via Phone, Email and Webchat
You can find out more about Bridge here
*Offer applies for all providers who sign up to the service between 01/04/2021 to 31/03/2022.